Subject: Top 10 Reasons for Dermafend
From: ""<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:51:33 -0800 (PST)

Top 10 Reasons To Visit DermaFend Today

Hi Marco,

Jeffrey Ackerman from DermaFend (TM) 
he're with a quick recap of what a DermaFend business can 
bring to your life. He're are the Top 10 Reasons to visit 
DermaFend today:

1. Skin Protection - your ultimate defense to nourish and
protect your skin. 
2. Earlybird Rewards - being in early has definite financial 
rewards. 
3. Lucrative Pay Plan - dynamic leverage through unique binary payout. 
4. Leading-Edge System - fully integrated on-line marketing tools. 
5. Handsfree Delivery - direct shipping system delivers straight to 
your customers. 
6. High Demand Market - rising UV dangers deliver a hungry market.
7. Mass Media Attention - maximum leverage for massive momentum.
8. Powerful Support - unmatched one-on-one coaching and support. 
9. Perfect Timing - five powerful trends driving your business forward.
10. Steady Residual Income - potential to set the stage for an 
incre'dible future! 

This is your chance to share in the proceeds from a unique
invention with a company poised for massive growth in record time.

Nothing is stopping us...

Don't let anything stop you.

Get the full details through our online presentation at: 
http://www.extraspecialbiz.com

Remember, it doesn't cost one red cent to che'ck this out
today ...and yet it could add up to a steady stream of
income in record time.

You'll thank me for getting this information to you early.

Talk to you soon...

Warmest Regards,
Jeffrey Ackerman
Email: [email-masked] 
Website: http://www.extraspecialbiz.com

P.S. If your situation has changed and you are no longer
searching for a powerful method to build a steady stream of
income with a business you can run from home, please follow
the instructions at the bottom of this email to re-move
your name from my address book. This way we can shake hands
and part friends, no hard feelings, okay?

To remove this email address from further mailings click on  the link below  while connected to the